Beginner’s Guide to Link Building
You’ve probably heard this a couple of times already but what exactly is link building and what can it do for your website? In this article, you’ll figure out just exactly what link building is all about and how we can provide top-notch service to your and your website using our link building secrets.
Link Building Defined
Simply put, link building is getting other websites to add a link from your webpages in their website or content. This a method where website owners or authors will voluntarily link back to your pages that are related to their content. They can either use hyperlinks of your page URL, images, videos, or other relevant content.
The most important aspect of link building is not just content but amazing content. Amazing content makes your page unique and highly valuable to users and other websites. If your content contains vital information that you provide, the more links you’ll get back to it.
Importance of Link Building to Your Website
Search engines send out crawlers to discover and read websites. But these crawlers use links to go from one page to another. Links help connect pages within your website and from one site to another. The more links that lead to your pages, the easier it is for crawlers to find your website and your pages. These links help build and confirm the authenticity, quality, and authority of your content.
- Promotes Traffic to Your Website
Link building grants you organic traffic because you are also getting the attention of the readers of another website. Powerful link building also increases your page views significantly, especially if these links come from popular websites.
- Build Authority
The only reason why any other website will link back to you is that they deem your content to be valuable to their readers. The more backlinks you get, the more you build authority in your own niche.
- Helps You Dominate Your Niche
With more and more other websites recognizing your content, you have better chances of being an authority and dominate your niche. It means that every upcoming content you create is something that will be anticipated by other readers as well as other web owners.
- Makes Your Content Valuable
Not only will other websites and users deem your content as valuable, but search engines also will too. Search engines prioritize great content and put these pages higher in the SERPs. A growing number of backlinks to the different pages of your website will help notify search engines that the content you provide is worthy of ranking higher in the SERPs
Importance of Building Links in SEO
In recent changes in search engine algorithms, search engines consider quality as its primary ranking factor. After quality content comes backlinks. The more backlinks you get, the more that search engines will prioritize your website and rank it higher in the SERPs.
There are two ways search engines use links:
Discover new web pages
Search engines use links to find pages across the internet. The lack of backlinks to your websites means that your pages will less likely be found or recognized by search engines. Link serve as pathways that connect one page to another.
In addition, this also how users discover other web pages. Instead of going to the search engine every time, proper linking also allows readers to find information across a web of related content. With links pointing from one page to another, it is easier for users to find what they’re looking for.
Helps determine how search engines will rank websites
With more and more sites creating high-value content, the harder it is for search engines to rank them. Instead, it looks at how many backlinks a page gets in order to find content that is considered more valuable by other web owners and users alike. If your content provides amazing content, the more that other websites will link back to you.
With a growing number of links added to your website, the higher your page will rank in SERPs. In fact, even if your content is not as great as others, as long as you have more backlinks, you will still rank higher no matter what.
Types of Backlinks
There are two types of backlinks: internal and external backlinks.
Internal backlinks are hyperlinks that point to other pages in your website.
External links are links from other websites or sources that point to pages in your website. Search engines judge each page on backlinks using the following factors:
- Domain Level Links refers to the number of links pointing to your website, the quality of these domains linking to your page. This refers to the ranks of the domains that link back to you.
- Page Level Links judge the quality of these links. Even if you have plenty of links but most of them just social networking backlinks, these links are considered as low quality. The Page Ranks of the links pointing to your page is also considered.
- Page Level Keywords and Content Features. The anchor text or keyword used to link to your page is also factors. Crawlers will judge the relevance of certain keywords linked back to your page.
- Social Metrics come from tweets, shares, pins, and more. The more people share your content in different social networking platforms, the more that crawlers and search engines will prioritize your page in SERPs.
How Our Services Can Help You
We have powerful link building solutions that will guarantee a boost in your rankings. Here’s how we can help you.
- Big Client Base. we have a strong client base that we link with each other to create a powerful niche where both these websites can benefit from each other and grow in SERP rankings together.
- Strong Resources. We have a list of strong resources that will provide quality backlinks to your website.
- Links Via Social Networking Solutions. We won’t just create profiles on social media. We will also make sure that your pages will be shareable across multiple platforms and increase organic traffic from social media.
- Website Submissions to Directories. This simple yet occasionally practiced tactic is an excellent way of getting high-quality backlinks to your website.
- Guest Blogging Services. Guest blogging is one of the best ways to tap into an authority website’s audience as well as get quality dofollow backlinks to your website.
- Blog Creation and Promotion. We create content that attracts users to link back to you. Not only that but our digital marketing solutions will ensure that your content has high visibility and easy to link back to. Since most websites will link to your main page, it is harder for individual pages on your website to get organic quality links. This is where we come in. We promote your pages and drive these promotions to naturally get backlinks.
- Effective Content Management. Content management also involves proper internal linking. To make sure that your pages are equally linked to throughout the website, we analyze and spread anchor texts and page links to your pages to make them easier to crawl.
Link building is not an easy task, but beyond delivering initial backlinks to your website we also offer maintenance services to find out when you lose a backlink and get it back or find a better replacement. We will also monitor these backlinks so that they won’t incur any crawl issues and the like. What are you waiting for? Call us today and let’s talk about how we can help you build backlinks for your website.